Monday, November 18, 2013

Note to Self... The Diary of a Divorcee

Looking forward to reading this!
Have you ever told a guy that you loved him and got silence on the other end of the phone? Or have your date's father try to hit on you? Or break all of your personal rules for a shot at romance?
What do you do when love knocks you down? Fire up the laptop and write about it!
I'm so excited to introduce you to my new (and first) memoir, Note to Self...The Diary of a Divorcee.
The most tumultuous period of my life was from November 2008-October 2009. Within a year’s time, I went from being a happily married woman to a disillusioned wife, watching my marriage’s slow hemorrhage, which led to its eventual death. By the end of fall 2009, I was no longer a wife. I was a divorcee and single parent. More importantly, I was a woman brave and crazy enough to step back into the dating arena after a 12-year hiatus in the hope of finding a love that’s everlasting.
Thus began the journey of 1,000 dates and just as many lessons about love and life, all documented in my personal journals that make up this book. Written with humor and often brutal honesty, Note to Self is realistic first-hand account of challenges professional women over age 30 face when re-entering the dating market, proving that even for authors, real life is often stranger than fiction!
Click the link below to read an excerpt from the book or to purchase it for your Kindle ($2.99). 


No comments:

Post a Comment