Thursday, May 8, 2014

NEW RELEASE: Color Blind

God had to blind him for him to truly see.

The first of the "Able to Love" series.

Click to Purchase

About the Book

An accident has robbed Saul Sweeterman of his sight. Angry at the world, Aniyah ‘Annie’ Hays is the only person who can reach him. Her voice draws him like a siren. Saul falls for Annie hard and fast, not knowing that she’s of a different race.

As a physical therapist, Annie prides herself on her professionalism. But one glance into Saul’s deep blue eyes and she’s a goner. She’s falling in love and loving it, until she learns Saul opposes interracial relationships.

Since her heart refuses to cooperate, Annie wonders, Will Saul reject her because of the color of her skin? Loosely based on the story of Saul and the prophet Ananias, Color Blind promises to answer the question, Can you tell your heart who to love?

From the Author

Several years ago, I self-published two of my full-length novels. One of them, Walk A Straight Line has been revamped, rewritten and revised for Urban Christian Books. Color Blind is my third  attempt at self-publishing. The difference, however, is that I'm now an educated author. 

I approached my indie novella like I would my other works. First, I have an amazing cover design. Next, I worked with professional, reputable editors. Why? I want every reader to get a quality piece of work. I want every reader to get their money's work. 

I'm am so excited to see my efforts pay off! What makes Color Blind unique is that it targets two distinct readers: Interracial romance readers and Christian fiction readers, as well as Romance readers, of course.

About the Series

Color Blind is Book One of the "Able to Love"series. As a special educator, I've had the opportunity to work with many students with varied disabilities. These students overcome many obstacles to achieve. To honor them, one of the main character will have a disability. Please enjoy! And, look out for our next hero or heroine in the series!



No comments:

Post a Comment