Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Brand New Release!! My Soul Then Sings

I'm so pleased to bring you the Second Book in the "Song of the Heart" series. 



Sharing Starred Reviews for My Soul Then Sings

"Michelle Lindo-Rice you need to fall on your face and repent for writing this page turner. smile emoticon I will be behind you repenting also, for bad words coming out of my mouth. smile emoticon You put your behind, the kitchen sink, and everything else in this book. You just didn't give me a break to recover. I need a drink and a vacation. I'll send you my invoice. ‪#‎Explosive‬ ‪#‎PageTurner‬ ‪#‎Edgy‬"
King Brooks, Black Page Turners

"OMG! This book has so much drama, twists and turns! Michelle Lindo-Rice has outdone herself with this one. Once you think you know what is going to happen next there is a twist. They say there isn't drama in CF. They need to think again. This book is full of lies, infidelity, fornication etc. Great job Michelle!"
Ellowyn, The Book Diva

"KUDOS to Michelle Lindo-Rice for another well written, fast paced, suspenseful rollercoaster ride of a novel! My Soul Then Sings is full of twist, turns, surprises and moments you just don’t see coming. The story is well written. Characters are well developed. You will experience emotional highs and lows but enjoy every page. This is a certified page turner from beginning to end. I was not able to put it down. Thank you Michelle for this ARC!
This is a story of Forgiveness, Redemption, Salvation and Love. A tale of many secrets, My Soul Then Sings is filled with drama on top of drama, lie on top of lie, deception on top of deception, temptation on top of temptation and secrets that could tear the lives of several individuals apart. 
The one thing that resonated with me from this story is that God’s love is unconditional. He is a forgiving God that looks beyond our faults!!" April Gordon Buchanan, Reader and Reviewer


"Whoever said Christian Fiction was boring is 100% wrong. Michelle Lindo-Rice has written a fast-paced story that will leave you yearning for more with each page." Tiffany Tyler of Reading in Black & White

READ THE FIRST THREE CHAPTERS

Check out Book One: Sing A New Song.
Order My Soul Then Sings on Amazon

Order My Soul Then Sings on Barnes and Noble


No comments:

Post a Comment