Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Meet Sydney Richardson, Attorney At Law

Sydney Speaks


I’ve always preferred dark chocolate. Its rich texture on my tongue leaves me panting for more.  Even now, if I close my eyes, I can savor the sweet goodness of such a fine treat.

I like my men like I do my chocolate. Dark. And Fine. So when I met Dr. Lance Forbes, I salivated. I couldn’t wait for him to be mine, under the sanctity of marriage of course.

But, all Lance did was Tell Me Lies. I never knew so much dishonesty could come from such full lips and an even finer mouth. But lie he did.

Now, if it’s one thing I can’t abide, it’s dishonesty. Believe it or not, there can be an honest lawyer. I should know because I am one. And, I’m good at it. Actually, I seem to be good at everything I do, except finding the right man.

However, when I met Noah Charleston, everything changed. The first time I laid eyes on him, I wanted to run my fingers through his thick, black hair. And, those blue eyes of his blinded me like the waters of the Caribbean.
Yes. I said blue eyes.
Yes. Noah is white.
Who knew?
But, as I like to say, saying never is for punks and weaklings. Well, actually, I stole that line from my best friend, Belinda Santiago. Truthfully, she pushed me to go out with Noah. And, I’m so glad she did.
Noah is everything I imagined and more. His kisses have me so hot only prayer can cool me down. And, I’m praying. I’m praying he’s the one because when I tell you I’m ready. I’m ready. I’m chasing my heart and telling it to slow down, but it’s set on Noah. I’m not too worried, though, because Noah’s perfect. He would never tell me lies, and that’s nothing but the truth.

About the Book

The Lawyer, the Preacher, and the Past that could Destroy Them 


 When Sydney Richardson met Pastor Noah Charleston, it was practically love at first sight. Sydney battles so much deception in her personal life and on her job, she is glad for a perfect man she can depend on. But her Prince Charming has some scars in his past. What will she do when she finds Noah's past life come to light?
Pastor Noah Charleston has come a long way since his troubled youth. A respected man-of-God, Noah’s past emerges in the form of blackmail and threats. Noah’s not sure how Sydney will reach when she learns about his past.  Will Noah take a chance on the truth before it’s too late?
Release Date: January 12, 2016  Order Your Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment