Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Michelle Lindo-Rice's Book Releases of 2015

I can't believe 2015 is almost at an end. As we all look forward to 2016, I'd like to take a moment and share with you the books I released this year and some of my highest moments.

I won my first Award as an Author!
BWABC Literacy Rocks! Female Author of the Year 2015

I also put out some of my finest writing!

November 2015

A Piece of the Pie

 Order Your Copy


"This story of love and forgiveness was wonderfully written. Michelle is one of my favorite authors. You will not be disappointed with this read." LaCeasha Banks Turner

"While reading this book I had a roller coaster of emotions – I laughed, yelled, got mad, and jumped for joy. It was a few surprises throughout the book bit I held on for the ride and loved it." Queenie Clem


August 2015

My Soul Then Sings




"This book just changed my life. Thank you for writing it. I hope there is another one in you. I would love to see how everyone evolves." Wyniqua Brown

"Having read the first one I didn't think it could get any better. Man was I wrong, the suspense and the Jaw dropping it's clear to see why you have been nominated BWABC LIteracy award." Bridgette Murray


April 2015

Silent Praise


"This was my first book by Michelle Lindo-Rice and I loved it! This story grabbed a hold of me from the first page until the last. I laughed, I cried and I praised God for the incredibly well written and sincere storybook. The journey of all of the characters resonated with on me." Cafe au Lait Diva

"Readers you will find yourself wiping away tears when you are reminded weeping endures for a night but joy comes in the morning. There's so much more I could say, OMGoodness - the dance scenes!!! Hurry up fellow readers get your copy now and find out why Ms. Lindo-Rice is one of my favorites." Leslie Hudson



February 2015

The Fall of the Prodigal

Order Your Copy

"The Fall of The Prodigal is a wonderful story about forgiveness and faith with a lot of twists and turns. I was glued to this book from page one. Michelle Lindo-Rice did a great job as she dealt with love, faith, forgiveness, mental illness, and the struggle in moving out of God's way to allow him to fix a situation." Miss Kay

"Michelle Lindo-Rice has a way of painting a picture with words that will draw you in and keep you captivated. Love, forgiveness, redemption, peace, hope...God's work revealed throughout the series." Dawn Marie Pitts

The Fall of the Prodigal is about family, secrets and lies but when God enters the fight there is no competition. This book had well-developed characters with a plot that has more twists and turns. It will keep readers on their toes while anticipating the characters next moves. This is by far my favorite book by this author. This book is entertaining, suspenseful with a clear Christian tone with a splash of drama. I definitely recommend this book to others." Teresa Beasley


I can't wait for 2016. My first book with Brown Girls Faith will be released Jan. 12th. 
Title: Tell Me Lies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment