Friday, November 25, 2016

Book Review: Love A Little by Rhonda McKnight and Sherri Lewis

Love A Little (A Jordan Family Story)Love A Little by Rhonda McKnight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What happens when you put two amazing storytellers together? You get a page-turner like Love a Little. I met Cree before in the Jordan series and I couldn't wait to get her story. I wasn't prepared for the fast-paced, crazy shenanigans in Love A Little. There is an airplane scene that was so vivid, that I felt every moment - I laughed, I squirmed, I rolled my eyes and I smiled with Cree during her moments of tenderness. I also met Wayne and David and both men had me feeling two very different reactions. A takeaway for me as a single woman is that what God has for you is yours. Time, Space and Circumstance cannot interfere with God plans. A satisfying conclusion had my heart smiling. Kudos to Rhonda and Sherri for their collaboration! I am now eagerly anticipating Dream A Little as I am given a sneak peek at the end of the book.

About the Book

Serial dater, Cree Jordan, has lovephobia, but she's going to have to get over it soon because she's on an 8-hr flight to Paris stuck sitting between the only two men she's ever loved. A flight cancellation leaves them stranded in the "City of Love" for 24 hours. Will she be able to get over her past to let herself love again?

Release Date: October 26, 2016
Purchase A Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment