Sunday, April 30, 2017

Review: Don't Wake Up

Don't Wake Up Don't Wake Up by Liz Lawler
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this debut thriller!
Imagine enduring a horrible ordeal and no one believes you. Dr. Alex Taylor's struggle had me finishing this book in a day. The author did a good job building the suspense toward the conclusion. I kept rooting for her. I get why her tale was unbelievable but no one, not even her friends, believed her. That was maddening and I don't know how Alex held it together. A lot of twisty good turns. But, the detectives behaved like they were rookies at times and one was definitely unprofessional in her motives.
I would recommend to others. Thank you Netgalley for this advance copy in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment