Thursday, May 25, 2017

Review: Locked in Temptation

Locked in Temptation Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this in two days and it took that long because I had to work. The third book in the Protector series was sensual and suspenseful. I really enjoyed reading the love story between Joy and Stonewall develop and watching as their characters grew into love. Their chemistry was off-the-charts. This was my favorite of the three although the other two were really good as well. Locked in Temptation tied up a lot of loose ends while having a strong and original storyline of its own.
Here are some of my favorite lines:
"Nothing stirs my blood more than a confident woman. A woman who knows how to take care of business and doesn't mind doing so."
"Any man who would plot someone else's downfall, especially a woman's, didn't deserve to be called a man."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment