Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Review: Until You Loved Me

Until You Loved Me Until You Loved Me by Brenda Novak
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am a new Brenda Novak fan. This is my second book of hers and I plan to read even more of her books. Ellie learns her wedding is off and goes out with the girls to a club. This is not a norm for her. But, she meets Hudson King, an NFL quarterback, and decides to return to his hotel. Their one-night escapade leaves her pregnant. Will Hudson think she is a gold-digger? Avid readers like myself know this plot very well. What I like is that this is more than a romance. The characters and storylines are well-developed and makes for an entertaining read. Brenda Novak adds her own special twist to the plot that made it enjoyable and a page-turner.
I loved to see both Ellie and Hudson's journey. Brenda Novak does a phenomenal job with the hero. Hudson is a dream to get to know. He had so many layers to him that I really found myself rooting for him.
Memorable lines:
"Once a secret is out in the open, it became far less tantalizing to the gossips."
"Careful is smart, but too careful can make you miss something magical."
"A person can't run from the past forever."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment