Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Review: The Outside Child

The Outside Child The Outside Child by Tiffany L Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If I could sum up this book in one word, it would be Wow. Tiffany Warren has navigated outside the Christian fiction genre with a very different and entertaining tale of marriage, love and forgiveness. The Outside Child is a slow build with strong, relatable, if not always likeable, lol, characters with a genuine love for each other. All I can say is that The Outside Child was not what I expected but it had some powerful elements and themes that had me gobbling up this read in hours.

Compelling Quote: "Being in love like this meant giving away all power. It meant putting your heart in the palm of another person's hand and hoping they didn't squeeze too tightly."

Thank you, Netgalley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment