Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Review: The Night Olivia Fell

The Night Olivia Fell The Night Olivia Fell by Christina McDonald
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Night Olivia Fell kept me engaged and reading. It was great to get both characters perspectives and learn their stories. I really enjoyed everything about this book - the title, the blurb, and the story. There were moments were I got teary-eyed. There were so many quotes that resonated with me as well. Some good takeaways while being entertained.

Memorable quotes: "You don't have to be right one hundred percent of the time to show you love someone. And she doesn't have to be perfect to be well-loved."
"Family, I realized, was like a box of puzzle pieces. They filled all the holes of your life with little pieces that all together made you whole."
"Trust, I'd learned, was the greatest gift you could give, the greatest gift to receive. The belief that a person wouldn't betray you required a strength and confidence I was only just finding."
"Look to the future and you won't stumble on the present."

For more, you will have to read the book! Thank you Netgalley. Highly Recommend!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment