Friday, May 2, 2014

E. N. Joy's Newest Release: MORE THAN I BEAR

I just finished MORE THAN I CAN BEAR by Author E N Joy. Yes, started and finished in a matter of hours. What an emotional, spiritual, EXCELLENT read!! Whew!! I was stalking the author on her page, lol. Go ahead and snag your copy. Superb, actually. I know there are some who feel paying over a certain amount for books is ridiculous, but what if a book is worth every penny and then some? This is one. Truly Anointed writing.



ABOUT THE BOOK
Some would say that God will not put on a person more than she can bear, but Paige begs to differ, because she is truly on the edge. One more unexpected and unpleasant occurrence and she’ll be free falling. 
As if physical, mental, sexual, and spiritual abuse from her husband doesn’t weigh heavily enough on her, Paige has learned that her best friend and sister in Christ slept with her husband. Thank God for Norman, one of Paige’s co-workers. He is there to catch her fall before she hits the ground. But will Norman be there when Paige receives news that may not only push her off the edge, but cause her to jump willingly?
In More Than I Can Bear, Paige must decide if she is going to allow herself to drown in the storms she finds herself in, or catch hold of the lifesaver God extends to her.

Here's the review I posted on Goodreads, Amazon and Barnes & Noble:

E. N. Joy's second book in the Always Divas series had a tough act to follow. I Ain't Me No More is now on my all-time favorite list. I didn't know what to expect with this one. However, the second book is more than just the beautiful graphics on the cover.
Within the pages is the story of Paige, a woman who faced much to bear. I laughed. I cried. I was taken on an emotional roller coaster than ultimately ended with me knowing God is in charge and He knows best. This was a woman's spiritual journey of facing tough times and then looking back to discover God was there and He had her all along. Readers expect to see God's Anointing in this one. How much can we bear? We can bear as much as needed for God to get us where we need to be. May God continue to bless the work of her hand and I know some souls will be led to the Word of God after reading this.

PURCHASE YOUR COPY: http://www.amazon.com/More-Than-Can-Bear-Always-ebook/dp/B00K000RE4/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=



No comments:

Post a Comment