Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Reviews are Coming In!


Sharing reviews for MY STEPS ARE ORDERED: What happens when your husband finds out you're in love with his brother?

"I have no words!! Kept me on the edge of my seat from first page to last!! Can't wait to read her next sequel." Goodreads review

"Loved this sequel and cannot wait until book three. The characters are wonderfully developed and Mrs. Lindo- Rice even deals with the salvation factor with Gina in a way that I get. Everything is not always clear cut and black and white and we see that in these characters, Read this novel!!!!" Amazon review

"This book was written in a way that the characters seem like they could be in your circle of friends. I felt the emotions as I read the book. The writer , Michelle Lindo-Rice has truly captured my heart and attention with her awe inspiring book." Amazon review

http://www.amazon.com/Steps-Are-Ordered-Right-Path-ebook/dp/B00LXIV8B8/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr&qid

No comments:

Post a Comment