Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Welcome, Queenie! A Michelle Lindo-Rice Reader

Welcome Queenie! 
Hi, I am Queenie and I am addicted to books. I love to read, it is my passion. I am a single mom of two boys, full time educator, and an avid book reader. My mother, siblings, and I used to walk to the library every other Saturday morning and borrow books. My mom made us write reports on all our books.  I got my first library card when I was 6 years old.  I only read Christian fiction now.  I try to instill reading to my four year old son and high school students.  When I go to my local bookstore Barnes and Noble, I am like a kid in a candy store.

Michelle Lindo-Rice is a great storyteller.  I have read all but two if her books.  All her books I have read grabs my attention from the beginning to the end.  In her books, she tackles current issues and situations that deal with real life in a Christian perspective.  She never disappoints.  I like how she speaks from her heart and it touches mines when she writes.  When I read her books, I feel like the characters are real and I can relate to them in some way or another.

The On The Right Path series talks about different level of love, God’s love, marriage, and family love.  This series is about humanity, repentance, and forgiveness.  Also it is packed with twists, turns, and drama. You will not be disappointed when you read any of her books.

Michelle Lindo-Rice you rock!


Thank you so much, Queenie for stopping by! The three books in the On the Right Path series are: Walk A Straight Line; My Steps Are Ordered and The Fall Of The Prodigal.

Find me on Amazon: 
http://www.amazon.com/Michelle-Lindo-Rice/e/B009EX7RZA/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

To Read Sample Chapters go to www.michellelindorice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment