Thursday, June 18, 2015

Welcome Sherell Burns! A Michelle Lindo-Rice Reader

As an author, you never know how your book impact others. I thought it would be great to have some of my readers discuss how they feel about my books.

Meet Sherell Burns!


My name is Sherell Burns. I have been an avid reader since elementary school. Christian fiction is one of my favorite genres. I read an average of 20 books a month. My life consists of being a wife, a mother of two, and working full-time. In my free time I offer beta reading services to authors. My collection of books is ridiculous. I have over 300 books on my bookshelf and another 300+ on my kindle. For most women purses and shoes are their weakness. For me it's books.

About a year and a half ago I read my first book by Michelle Lindo-Rice, "Walk A Straight Line". Since then I have read several of her books. 

The Able to Love series is by far my favorite. Each book highlights a person with a disability and still finding love. The series allows you to see how a person can love someone for what is truly inside. Rhonda McKnight featured Michelle last year during a spotlight discussion where she presented Book 1 "Color Blind". I immediately downloaded the book. My husband and I both have disabilities that aren't visible so this series really hit home. When you have someone that loves you despite your flaws and has been there through your worst then that's true love. This series shows the perfect imperfect love.

When an author has you sneaking to read at work and anticipating the release of their next book then they have done their job. Reading Michelle's books allows you to come away with a feeling of fulfillment. I'm excited for her next project.

If you haven't read any of Michelle's books The Able to Love Series is a great place to start. 

Thanks, Sherell for Stopping By! Please click the link to learn more about: Color Blind, Unbound Hearts and Silent Praise.

http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Praise-Able-Love-Volume/dp/1507729553/ref=pd_sim_14_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0WFY1T8M57ZTFKJBKN4B

No comments:

Post a Comment