Saturday, November 3, 2018

Review: The Marriage Bargain (Mills & Boon Love Inspired)

The Marriage Bargain (Mills & Boon Love Inspired) The Marriage Bargain (Mills & Boon Love Inspired) by Stephanie Dees
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

From beginning to end, the character development of Jules and Cam drew me into the story. I had moments that had me laughing and others that had me feeling emotional. I really enjoyed this story and finished in hours. I loved the themes of family, faith, and love that resonated and brought warm feelings to my heart. Love is powerful.
Memorable Quote:
"She liked everything to be perfect and she wasn't comfortable with a mess, even if she knew logically the mess was the way to something better. And come to think of it, that sounded like a great metaphor for her life these days..."
Thank you, Netgalley! Loved this inspired read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment