Sunday, December 22, 2019

Review: All the Things I Should Have Known

All the Things I Should Have Known All the Things I Should Have Known by Tiffany L. Warren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In ALL THE THINGS I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, three best friends make the decision to go all in for love and open their hearts to possibilities they might never have considered before. Sorors Kimberly, Hahna and Twila are successful in their careers but hope to find true love. The path isn't easy and the journey might be filled with obstacles each woman will learn something about new about herself. I enjoyed the snappy, witty dialogue that took me back to my own girlfriends and how we communicate and stand with each other. Book clubs will have a lot to talk about with this read.
Favorite line: "Sometimes our brain knows things, but our heart does something different."
Thank you, #Netgalley for this ARC.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment