Monday, July 6, 2020

Review: A Walk Along the Beach

A Walk Along the Beach A Walk Along the Beach by Debbie Macomber
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Willa has been like a mother to her sister, Harper, once their mother died. She has tended for her sister through cancer before and then discovers it has returned. This was heartwarming and showed the power of love for family. Family can be a rock during tough times. I loved the interaction between Willa, her siblings and their father.
Sean is looking to start a new career as a photographer. He had to set his priorities in order - his job or his woman. He loves Willa but will his actions match up to that declaration?
I enjoyed the read although I questioned Sean's actions a lot - meaning, I didn't see his growth as a character by the end of the story. I felt Willa had a big heart and I wasn't sure if he truly truly deserved it.
Thank you, Netgalley for this ARC.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment