Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Review: Fate

Fate Fate by Natasha D. Frazier
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Melanie Bennett met Detective Brian Morris a year ago when he worked on her best friend's case. They meet again when he stops into her place of business. They renew their connection and that's where the story begins.
One of the things I enjoyed about this read is the author's ability to set up a scene. I felt as if I was there, enjoying a delicious piece of steak. That's how well she described it. I also loved how she addressed the use of a strong, black character seeking therapy. Melanie had faced horror in her past and sought the necessary help to overcome. There were lots of prayers and the characters faiths were evident. I think many will enjoy this quick and heartwarming read.
This is my first read from this author and I think her writing will get better with each work. I received an ARC in exchange fro my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment