Monday, April 26, 2021

Review: All the Things I Meant to Tell You

All the Things I Meant to Tell You All the Things I Meant to Tell You by Tiffany L. Warren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ALL THE THINGS I MEANT TO TELL YOU is the second installment of Tiffany Warren's series about three successful women in their forties.
Kimberly has found love and is now planning her wedding with Ron. She just isn't sure if Ron's ex-wife will ruin their dream wedding. Hahna is in her turmoil with a young writer and a past love while Twila is trying to recover after a sexual assault.
I have to got to say that I found this work really fast-paced. Some of their antics had me shaking my head while others made me laugh. These women are strong, opinionated and their love for each other is real. It's evident that they are sisters through it all. The sexual assault story can be a possible trigger but it was mentioned in the premise. It good to see the character engage in therapy, though, as the blurb says, Twila is seriously contemplating revenge.
I think fans of Tiffany Warren will enjoy this book, however, I do think you might have to read the first book to understand a lot of what went on. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Thank you #Netgalley and #Kensington for this read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment