Monday, May 24, 2021

Review: Finding Ashley

Finding Ashley Finding Ashley by Danielle Steel
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

After losing her son to cancer, Melissa Henderson has become a recluse, giving up a lucrative career, her only focus is restoring her own home. Then a wildfire looms and could possibly destroy her home, which leads to a gradual reopening of her life...and heart. Her sister Hattie reaches out in an effort to restore their relationship. We then learn that Melissa became pregnant at sixteen and had to give up her daughter. A daughter she tracks down to find.
I remember reading Danielle Steele years ago and I am eager to read her titles. In Finding Ashley, there were a lot of repetition in the beginning and the overwhelming heavy narrative made it a tough start for me. I think fans will enjoy the read although for me, it wasn't a fave. I look forward to reading the other titles available.
Thank you #Netgalley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment