Monday, July 7, 2014

10 things you didn't know about Best-Selling Author Michelle Stimpson

Here are some interesting facts the prolific author shared about herself.
Michelle Stimpson

1.     I have food texture issues. Mushy things like pudding, yoga, and flan—I just can’t do it!
2.     My kids are 20 months apart in age. I was so sleep-deprived, I don’t even remember their early years. I wish we’d had cell phones when they were younger so I could have taken more pictures and videos because it’s all a big blur to me at this point.
3.     I was an English major, but a math minor. It’s weird, but despite the fact that I’m an artist, I have a sincere appreciation for numbers and facts.
4.     I was Chuck E. Cheese. Yes, I wore that suit and I sang the birthday song and led the song dozens of times!
5.     I’m a closet Seinfeld fan.
6.     My great-grandfather (D.L. Smith) was a bishop in the Church of God in Christ. But what I remember most about him was that he always gave us money (silver dollars) when we saw him.
7.     I wear bifocals now.
8.     I’ve always been embarrassed by my skinny legs. As I get older, I’m getting better about this, but it’s still weird to see how little my ankles and calves are.
9.     I’ve written more than 50 short stories for teens, intended for classroom use. Check me out at www.WeGottaRead.com.
10.  I haven’t seen many of the classic movies and my husband won’t let me live it down: Lady Sings the Blues, Love Jones, Gone with the Wind. I plan to soon, though!

Please visit her at: www.michellestimpson.com Where writing and Faith collide



No comments:

Post a Comment