Saturday, May 14, 2022

Review: Snowed in for Christmas

Snowed in for Christmas Snowed in for Christmas by Gabrielle Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

loved it

This is my first book my Gabrielle Meyer and I look forward to reading more. Liv was a teenaged mother forced to give up her daughter for adoption. Imagine her surprise when she runs into Zane, her old boyfriend and father of her child. But then imagine when Liv is given a chance to meet the daughter she thought was lost to her forever.
I absolutely loved this read. I loved the themes of forgiveness, second chance and restoration. I got a little teary eyed when reading about Liv reunion with her daughter.
MEMORABLE QUOTES
Now I understand why God gives you a lifetime to get to know your children. It takes a lifetime to uncover all the little things that make them unique and wonderful.”

our mistakes don’t have to define who we are.


No comments:

Post a Comment