Sunday, June 28, 2020

Review: A Bride of Convenience

A Bride of Convenience A Bride of Convenience by Jody Hedlund
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first read in the series by Jody Hedlund. From the beginning, I was captured by Zoe and Pastor Abe. I loved her backstory and her spunk. The story wasn't just about two people falling in love, but was also about opening our hearts to those who might appear unlovable to others. I truly enjoyed this read. There were many great tidbits. The secondary characters were also really enjoyable and likeable.

"Sometimes we want to know the whole plan and how it will all work out before we agree to start," Mrs. Moresby continued. "But all we can do is take one step at a time, one day at a time, as He leads us along."

"...you don't have to be perfect or have your situation all figured out to be used by the good Lord. If you have a willing heart, that's all He needs."
I am looking forward to catching up on the other reads in this series.

View all my reviews








No comments:

Post a Comment