Monday, June 29, 2020

Review: A Little Bit of Karma

A Little Bit of Karma A Little Bit of Karma by ReShonda Tate Billingsley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I finished this read in hours. I have read a lot of ReShonda Tate Billingsley's work and this is the first light suspense I have read.
Jay and Shannon Lovejoy appear to be the couple that have it all: love, money, a wonderful marriage. But, like most married couples, they have issues below the surface that erupts in this read. Love is wonderful but without trust and most of all, communication, a marriage might find itself on shaky grounds. Add to that a suspenseful plot and you have an exciting but also heartwarming read.

Memorable quote: "...sometimes when things are broken, God has an uncanny way of fixing them."

Thank you, #Netgalley #SimonAndSchuster #Gallery for the ARC.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment