Sunday, August 23, 2020

Review: Secret Crush Seduction

Secret Crush Seduction Secret Crush Seduction by Jayci Lee
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Secret Crush Seduction is my first Jayci Lee read. First of all, the cover, the cover, the cover. That was one of the main reasons why I wanted to read this book. It is absolutely beautiful.
So, I was hoping the story would suit the cover. Adelaide song is a heiress trying to overcome her past reputation and be taken seriously to take her place in the Hansol empire. Michael Reynolds is a PR person for the family. I didn't read the first installment. They both have an intense attraction that they can't resist and soon embark on a temporary relationship. The problem is their hearts yearn for a permanent solution.
For me, it was a nice read but not one that I totally fell in love with. But I did finish it.. Their conflict could have been resolved by a conversation. I liked the aspect of the story where Adelaide designs clothes for people with Autism and I also liked the familial story line.
I look forward to seeing this author will grow in her craft.
Thank you Harlequin and #Netgalley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment