Monday, March 22, 2021

Review: The Three Mrs. Greys

The Three Mrs. Greys The Three Mrs. Greys by Shelly Ellis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cyrus Grey is wealthy and cunning enough to have three wives and cover his tracks enough so none of the women knows the truth. Until he ends up shot, in a coma and in the hospital. Then Noelle, Diamond and Vanessa learn about each other and their lives are never the same.
Shelly Ellis wrote a fast-paced read with a deception and drama. Each of the women had their own lies and secrets in addition to Cyrus' big lie. I found myself curious to see how it would all play out but there is a cliffhanger at the end, so this tells me that more books are coming. I do wish even one thing had wrapped up in this read though but the strings the author left will have many clamoring for the next read.
If you like twisted stories, conflict and non-stop drama, this is the read for you. I think every single one of the characters have some growing up to do and I do want to know what happens.
Thank you #Netgalley and #Kensington for this ARC in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment