Monday, March 22, 2021

Review: Vows in Name Only

Vows in Name Only Vows in Name Only by Naima Simone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Naima Simone puts her spin on the arranged marriage trope and it is a winner.
Devon Cole will lose the one thing she holds dear unless she marries billionaire, Cain Farrell. Her father has forced her into that ultimatum and she agrees even while knowing her husband-to-be will hate her. Cain Farrell has been manipulated into marriage by a man he despises and he is more than ready to transfer that feeling to the man's daughter. But one shared kiss might change the mind of this billionaire in Boston.
I am a Naima Simone fan. When you open a book by her, you know you're getting a great story, great visual imagery and great skill. I loved watching Devon get to know Cain and to peel apart his hard layer to help him heal. I also enjoyed watching Cain get to know the Devon's true nature.
Their love felt authentic and their passion genuine. This is the desire line, so of course, there is heat but you will also find a heartwarming tale.
I recommend and look forward to reading more from this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment