Friday, August 13, 2021

Review: Secrets of a One Night Stand: A pregnant by the billionaire romance

Secrets of a One Night Stand: A pregnant by the billionaire romance Secrets of a One Night Stand: A pregnant by the billionaire romance by Naima Simone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mycah Hill is shocked to discover the man she had a hot one-night stand with, the man she can't forget is her new boss. But she can't turn down the job she has also wanted: VIP of Operations. So, Mycah is determined to stay away from him. But that doesn't last and when she ends up pregnant, she finds herself having to make some tough decisions for her and her child.
What can I say! Naima Simone has done it again. Her writing style draws you in and keeps you swiping your kindle until you get to 100%. I read this story in hours. I am definitely a fan. She has a way with words. I loved both Achilles and Mycah. Both their backstories made me root for them individually but also as a couple.
And, my, weren't they hot. Naima Simone knows how to deliver the heat. So, when you read, be prepared - with a glass full of ice and water.
Although, more the melt-off-the-pages intimate scenes, I really enjoyed their love story. I was cheesing at the end.
More please. I can't wait to read Kenan's story. And now, I must see if Cain and Devon had a story.
Thank you #Harlequin #HarlequinDesire #Netgalley for this wonderful read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment