Friday, August 13, 2021

Review: A Woman of Intelligence

A Woman of Intelligence A Woman of Intelligence by Karin Tanabe
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Katharina "Rina" Edgeworth appears to have a dream life as a socialite and mother of two young sons. She is fluent in four languages and Ivy-league educated, yet Rina yearns to feel the fulfillment she once experienced when she worked for the UN. Then the FBI approaches her to be an informant and Rina jumps at the chance to help bring down a man from her past who is a communist spy. Her double life comes with repercussions that could ruin her and her family.
The cover is absolutely stunning! I think the author did a good job helping me to understand how Rina felt about motherhood and her life even if I didn't agree with all her decisions. I did enjoy the intrigue that came with her double life. Overall, it was an interesting read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment