Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Review: The Perfect Fake Date

The Perfect Fake Date The Perfect Fake Date by Naima Simone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kenan and Eve have been best friends ever since her mom started working for his father, but he has always felt more. Too bad Eve only has eyes for his older brother, Gavin. But then Kenan makes a pact with Eve--if she helps him saves a business, he will help her snag his brother's attention.

Whew! What a steamy friends-to-lovers romance. When you read Naima Simone, you know you will get a scorcher. Kenan and Eve's story was that and more. I also loved her storyline with her mom--that warmed my heart. So many themes that I think will leave a warm place in many readers hearts. I enjoyed this read and as usual, the book cover is simply stunning!

Thank you #Netgalley and #Harlequin for the ARC!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment