Thursday, October 8, 2020

Review: Alaskan Christmas Redemption

Alaskan Christmas Redemption Alaskan Christmas Redemption by Belle Calhoune
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Braden North has returned home and learns his best friend, Piper Miller, is in danger of losing her diner. His years away was because of a secret that he fears would make Piper hate him. Rather than lose her, he left to go on grand adventures. Nevertheless, Braden is determined to help Piper save her father's legacy. If only his heart didn't complicate matters.
The third book in the Home to Owl Creek series can also be read as a standalone, I haven't read the other two books in the series.
I found this to be a sweet story. I loved the banter and friendship between Piper and Braden. I also loved how they relied on each other. I felt that the 'secret' was more of a misunderstanding that Braden could have cleared up quickly with open communication. I especially enjoyed reading about how she revitalized her business but I was surprised that she hadn't thought of those initiatives on her own as she appeared to be resilient and creative. But it is so good to have a friend in your corner, who pushes you and who is willing to go the extra mile.
Overall, a feel good read.
Thank you #Harlequin and #Netgalley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment