Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Review: If the Boot Fits

If the Boot Fits If the Boot Fits by Rebekah Weatherspoon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amanda Queen works as a personal assistant to a wicked diva. That job was supposed to be a starting point to her career as a writer. But, her screenplay remains untouched as she strives to meet the needs of this demanding actress. However, one night at a party leads to a hot encounter with a hot, Academic Award-winning actor.

Sam Pleasant ended his award win in bed with a plus-sized beauty. But the next morning she is gone and she mistakenly has his Oscar. Sam is intrigued to find this woman he calls, Cha-cha but it is like she has vanished. Fortunately, he will be given a second chance to see if this woman is the right fit for him - for a lifetime.

Rebekah Weatherspoon starts off this Cinderalla-esque tale with a bang! Amanda and Sam have spent a memorable night together that is need to fan yourself H-O-T. I was hooked from the first page onward. This was filled with great character development. I loved Sam's integrity and Amanda's work ethic. I especially enjoyed how they bonded and how she developed self-confidence to go after her dream. Dru - the diva - was Cruella Deville good and fun to read. It was satisfying to see how love conquered all.

This was my first read in the series and I must go back to read the first and I can't wait for the next book. I loved the family dynamic and of course, the cowboy theme never gets tired.
Thank you, #Netgalley #Harlequin

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment