Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Review: Her Motherhood Wish

Her Motherhood Wish Her Motherhood Wish by Tara Taylor Quinn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Woodrow Alexander was a sperm donor so long ago that he forgot about it until he gets a phone call that will change his life forever. Attorney Cassie Thompson knew she wanted a baby and employed an agency to start her family. But when she learns her baby's health could be at risk, she reaches out to her sperm donor. What she finds is a man who is caring and thoughtful and Cassie realizes that this might be the man of her dreams.

I loved the concept of a sperm donor bringing two people together and I enjoyed the baby's storyline. There were so many heartwarming moments that made me smile. However, the hero's personal view bothered me sometimes. I think at his age, he should be confident and more at peace with himself and his life decisions. As a result, it made the romance between them though sweet, less appealing. He was so self-conscious that it took away from the love story. I loved his good heart but self-love is also really important.

I don't think there was a strong conflict but the emotional turmoil that a mother faces when her child is at risk was one I understood and felt.

Thank you #Netgalley #Harlequin.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment