Saturday, October 23, 2021

Review: Best Laid Wedding Plans

Best Laid Wedding Plans Best Laid Wedding Plans by Karen Booth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

How does it look when a wedding planner gets jilted at the altar by her fiance? That's precisely what has happened to Autumn Kincaid but she still believes in love and she still has a job to do at Moonlight Ridge. Except now she has Grey Holloway watching her every move.

But the more she gets to know Grey, the more the attraction between them build and each will have to decide if they should take a chance on love.

This is the second book in the series and my first from Karen Booth. I have got to say, I really enjoyed this read. I love how the Karen Booth continued the secondary storyline from Book One where there is a major problem to solve and also Giada and Jameson's romance.

Great, strong, writing and storytelling.

I am really intrigued to read the third installment in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment