Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Review: Christmas Miracle in Jamaica

Christmas Miracle in Jamaica Christmas Miracle in Jamaica by Ann McIntosh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Neurologist Chloe Bailey had a one-night stand with a surgeon after her divorce. Little did she know that she would see Sam again across the waters into the sunny island of Jamaica! Her assignment is until the new year and during that time she learns she is pregnant which is a drastic change for both doctors.

As a Jamaican, I loved seeing 'back home' through the author's eyes. I could see the lush tropics and feel the sun. It made me ready to go home. I loved how authentic the characters spoke and it was a celebration of heritage. I don't read a lot of medical romances so I loved that Chloe was a neurologist. The detail and experience with neurology was evident, which I appreciated because I learned some things. I have a close family member struggling and I found myself wishing I could refer them to Chloe!

I also love love the cover and I look forward to reading more from this author.
Thank you #Netgalley and #Harlequin

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment