Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Review: Blindsided

Blindsided Blindsided by Trice Hickman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blindsided is about three women who will face the biggest challenge of their lives:

Bernie Gibson is in the best relationship of her life. She is fifty and thrilled to marry the man of her dreams but then she discovers she is pregnant and she isn't sure how Coop will handle this new complication.

Tess Sinclair is engaged to a wonderful successful man who wants to marry her and have children. Tess hasn't told him she has serious fertility issues.

Arizona is married to a man who appears to be the perfect Adonis but the newlyweds have serious intimacy issues. Their happy-ever-after is threatened by past secrets.

From the opening scene for each of these three friends, I knew this was going to be a page-turner. I read it over a couple days and I was intrigued to find out what was going to happen. I really loved that Trice Hickman introduced us to characters in different stages of maturity and also different ages. It was wonderful reading about a woman in her fifties enjoying a hot relationship with a good man.

Of course, the drama was plenty and there were a few times were my eyebrows raised at their actions but that made for a really good read.

I absolutely loved the cover. Loved it. Loved the title. It matched the book perfectly. I truly enjoyed this read. Thank you #Netgalley and #Kensington.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment