Saturday, October 23, 2021

Review: Homecoming Heartbreaker

Homecoming Heartbreaker Homecoming Heartbreaker by Joss Wood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am super excited to read the three books in this trilogy, written by three talented authors. Mack Holloway has returned to Moonlight Ridge to care for Jameson, his father, who owns a resort. Due to a family rift, he has not been home in years. When Mack left, he also left the love of his life, Molly Haskell. He skipped out on her without letting her know the reason. Molly is shaken at Mack's return and she has a secret that could change her association with his family forever.

First off, establishing the foundation for a trilogy is not an easy feat. You have to be able to blend the current story with past history and weave in threads for upcoming books. Joss Wood did that! I love second chance stories. I didn't get fully how the incident truly severed the family bond but it made me intrigued to read the second book. I am almost done with book 2.

Second, as usual, Harlequin does not disappoint when it comes to its book covers. All the covers are hot and make you want to dig into the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment