Sunday, November 15, 2020

Review: Off Limits Attraction

Off Limits Attraction Off Limits Attraction by Jayci Lee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jihae Park keeps a cool face no matter what is happening. Yet, she has a hard time keeping it together when she meets film producer, Colin Song. He recruits her to invest in his movie and the two vow to remain professional though there is an almost immediate attraction. An attraction that grows into a hot affair which might become something more. If only Colin didn't have a secret that could destroy their romance.
Off Limits Attraction is my second read by Jayci Lee, and I have seen so much growth in this work. I felt like she took the time to build the right setting and plot points that made this a strong story. The descriptions made me feel like I was in the story. On another note, I loved that this featured Asian characters and the cover is simply beautiful.
Colin and Jihae were hot together and I read this in hours. I loved how each character came into their own and I felt for Jihae's character. I was so glad to see her development and empowerment.
I look forward to reading more from this author. I feel she is going to get better with each book she writes.
Thank you #Netgalley and #Harlequin for the chance to read and provide a honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment