Friday, November 13, 2020

Review: Scandal in the VIP Suite

Scandal in the VIP Suite Scandal in the VIP Suite by Nadine Gonzalez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Nina Taylor ventures to Miami to celebrate her mother's death. She arrives at the Sand Castle only to learn that the two bedroom suite that should have been hers has been given to actor, Julian Knight. Because of a mix-up, she gets a chance to peek into the suite and encounters the actor. Once they realize that the hotel is booked, Julian offers for her to stay in the guest room. She accepts his offer and soon they share a scorching kiss.

From the moment they met, the electricity between them could not be denied. This is my first time reading this author. She brings a vivid description of Miami and Florida life. I enjoyed the storyline and thought the attraction between Nina and Julian sizzled. I finished this read really quickly and would recommend it to others. I look forward to reading more from this author.

Thank you, #Netgalley and #Harlequin

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment