Sunday, June 4, 2017

Review: Seeing Red

Seeing Red Seeing Red by Sandra Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sandra Brown is one of my all-time favorite authors. No one writes romantic suspense like she does. This cover is hot. In Seeing Red, we meet Kerra Bailey and Joh Trapper. Kerra lands the interview of a lifetime with Major Trapper before tragedy hits. Typical Sandra Brown. I was drawn in from the first page.
Then we meet our flawed hero, Trapper, who is nursing a wicked hangover. (This hero seems common in some of her books of late, I think.) Kerra has to decide if she can trust a hot-headed, hot-tempered John Trapper as she tries to figure out who is behind that tragedy. Together, they battle desire while trying to solve the puzzle that got John fired from his job as an ATF.
The romance is intense and the intrigue is high. Many plot twists and events that had me finishing this read in one sitting. Sandra Brown has done it again. I eagerly await her next release. More, please. More.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment