Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Review: After Hours Redemption

After Hours Redemption After Hours Redemption by Kianna Alexander
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Blaine Woodson broke Eden Voss' heart to save his record label. Years later, Blaine is back to ask Eden to help write songs for his new artist, Naima B. Eden agrees because of financial obligations and though she is attracted to Blaine, vows to keep things between them on a professional level.
I found this a quick, enjoyable read. At times, I didn't understand Blaine and his actions. He was...frustrating and yes, selfish. I was glad to see how the author developed both characters and it was good to see their growth. It isn't easy to redeem characters and I felt she did that with Blaine. They had an intense and hot attraction that will keep readers turning the pages.
The cover is hot. Thank you, #Netgalley #Harlequin.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment